Looking for a service to repair or install your sewer lines?
Problems encountered with Sewer Lines that are common:
- Damaged or broken sewer lines due to frozen grounds, or earth shifting.
- Clogged sewer lines caused by the obstruction of foreign objects and grease buildup
- Corrosion of pipes and oxidation
- Leaking joints and broken seals
- Infiltration of tree roots
Primary Methods Used for Repairing & Replacing Sewer Lines:
- Trench-less method – this approach does not dig up trenches. When a trench is dug up it can ruin sidewalks, streets, trees, and cause other inconveniences. Trench-less sewer line repair services that Rooter-Man offers uses state of the art equipment that ensures minimal environmental damage. Experts argue that trench-less sewer line repairs can be equally durable and last anywhere from 20 to 50 years.
- Conventional method – with this method, repairs or replacements of sewer lines are completed by digging a trench to get to the damaged pipe. This process involves the usage of a backhoe to dig the trench
- Pipe relining – is also known as cured in place pipe. This is a flexible tube coated with resin that is blown or pulled into the damaged sewer line pipe and then inflated. The resin then hardens and creates a new pipe within the old pipe. The pipe relining method it will reduce your sewer line diameter by a quarter of an inch but this will not affect its capacity to move waste.
- Pipe bursting – a newer approach that was developed involves using a hydraulic pipe bursting machine to pull a new pipe through the old one while fracturing the old damaged pipe outward. The new replacement pipe is then pulled through access holes that were created to the area where the damaged pipe begins and ends. The use of this method is used to minimize damage to the area where the damaged pipe is located such as underneath a building floor, a home, driveways, roads, and parking lots.
Whatever your sewer line needs are, whether it’s a sewer line repair or replacement, Sewer-Man will ensure the job gets done right, using proven methods that are best for your individual requirements.
Sewer-Man delivered on a commercial project – on time and error free – these guys are pros.Will Peers – Toronto, ON